Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Slow but catching on

As with many things in this fast-paced whirled, I am oftentimes slow to catch on. For instance, Daft Punk. If you like electronic music or dancing or both, then you'd like Daft Punk. They've been ripping my ears open to new horizons. They are awesome. I suggest you check them out if you are any of those three types I just listed. Thanks go out to cousin Matt who is a bit of a music aficionado and who hooked me up with loads of music that has changed my life. I just had to listen to it.

Here's a link to them live, with a crazy amount of lights, camera angles, and their space suits...

I'm hooked.
And an added local(ish) art video from one of my favorite WV artists, Eddie Spaghetti. If you frequent the White Room or White Grass, or many places in Morgantown, then you've surely seen his work. Steeped in nature, beauty, and myth, his work feels gooooood. Hope you like it, too.

No comments: