Saturday, July 24, 2010

As Ready As One Can Be

Baby Party was super. Food was totally amazing. Friends were aplenty. Lily is still over-protective...


Thanks to Janel F. for the Body Cast. I was hoping to do it all the way over her head, maybe with an agonizing birth cry...but this will suffice.


...and just to try to "get the feeling" a little more...it didn't work, since the cast weighs next to nothing. I get a lot of comments on the street when I wear it, though...looks like a boy, eh?
Moriah took some great photos...and I can't figure out how to get them up here...maybe later?

10,000 Thanks to all the fine folks that showed such love and support for the new one. According to our favorite witch, it'll be a red-headed boy....time will tell! We'll be parenting any day now!

1 comment:

Gibran said...

I love it, thats great, had to take a double take.