Friday, April 19, 2013

Energize Your Whole Life

Hahaha. It's funny in that ironic sorta way. Change is gonna come.



"When there is a huge solar spill we just call it a nice day."

Time to wake up and smell the crude, baby. The crude way that our leaders don't listen, our people don't speak, and our collective dissonance reigns supreme.

Here is how you can speak up. Whether I think it will change anything or not is still to be determined...but it beats sitting on our asses.

"This whole damn place seems to have lost control, so I raise my voice before I lose my soul!" - Michael Franti

Here is a great link to some comics about the Keystone XL Pipeline.

1 comment:

Totem Motive said...

hey Cory, if you would like a dailog or brain duel try totemmotive@gmail.com.There is a time and place for everything.