Friday, January 27, 2012

Onion in My Eye

If you don't read The Onion once is a while, then you probably don't like to laugh, and you likely hate dark humor...or you just don't know what you are missing. Well, its not news, but it sure is funny. This lewd story (***If reading foul language makes you feel weird, then don't click the link.) about a future mother kinda sums up how I felt when Estoria was forming in her Momma's belly, and I wasn't even the mother, duh (Read: sarcasm).

A more general story from The Onion has to do with marketing the America franchise for other nations. I know, I know, America has been trying to dominate the globe for as long as the loonies believed in manifest destiny and all that hooooopla...but this just may be the secret to fulfilling that goal! Perhaps its prophecy, and not news?

No comments: