Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Eye of the Beholder

 Kid world, usually a bit blurry.


DJ Esty deep in thought, feelin' the beat.
"A'ight everybody, bring down the house."

 These are the last pictures that were taken on my little camera before I, unknowingly, put the teeny guy through the washing machine. Dang. I hate it when that happens. It still works, though, sorta. I can review pictures on the memory stick but when I tak a picture, it looks like this:


That's Esty standing up on the couch...don't tell her Mommy. I guess the camera is ruined, unless you like plum tone on everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! i love ALL shades of purple! i'll buy it from you for ninety-nine cents ($0.99). i read about the couch, busted. don't tell her daddy she jumps on the bed with monkies.
love, mee-ma
(sounds like mommy in pig-latin)