Friday, September 18, 2009

Sheena, Lilly, my mother and I spent some time yesterday tidying up White Grass for some folks using the building this weekend. While it could be likened to a spider ghetto of sorts, all the webslinger's hard work was obliterated quickly with the use of brooms and a shop-vac. Sorry spideys, no Ahimsa here...
Earthy...
This is the pre-mop phase....but mostly cobweb free.

The local phenomenon known as Ride at 5 (five) has been relatively unattended by yours truly for some time since Hypno hired me. Alas, the ebb and flow of patrons at the vessel is begginging to ebb, allowing me to ride and not work...well, that works...for a time.

JR rips it, and makes time to wave while approaching Moon Rocks...he is fun to try to keep up with, and I get the feeling he was taking it eeeeeasy last night. That said, I did alright with my old Trek Klunker and I've been looking into some clipless pedal set-up to maximize the crank-factor. Yo Nick W., what size shoe do you wear?

Sheena nearing completion of the strange treahery that can be Moon Rocks. The leaves are changing foast up here folks! Although reports have said that Motown is all green? That's what some 2,000 feet of elevation can do. Leaf Peeper's festival is next weekend, the 25th-27th.

Ah, Moon Rocks and commentary...

No comments: