Monday, December 26, 2011

Pending Resolution(s)

Hey readers, what the heck have you been thinking about changing in your life for the New Year!? Let me know.

I've been remembering all of my former resolutions and just how great I was at forgetting about them around January 13th...if I am lucky. So maybe I should make a resolution to just remember what it is that I want to change. I mean dang, if I can't even remember then I am surely not going to do it/change anything. But I usually don't make any grand plan or earth-shattering shifts...more like:
  1. Eat more vegetables and local foods.
  2. Smile more often than not.
  3. Be nice, you jerk.
  4. Quit berating yourself, you jerk (wait a minute....)
  5. Ski with Esty as much as possible.
That seems like a good start. Kinda reminds me of a NATO vibe, minus the jerk stuff. Hey, I bet putting it onto the blogosphere will allow me to come back and remind myself. If you notice that I am not fulfilling these five (5) commandments, please send me a link to this post. 'Cause I know that all you readers are keeping an eye on everybody else, you're so dang selfless!

1 comment:

Jomo said...

Keep traveling is my resolution.