Friday, May 13, 2011

Mariami Will Tell You How It Is


I am pleased to bring your attention to the hard work and dedication of my dear friend Mariami, who taught me a lot about things a country boy needs a teachin' about...like why people wear make-up, why hip-hop is so dang hip, how to gel with people that are so different....the list goes on. Deep in the midst of NYC, the antithesis of Dub V, this lady has been slaving to bring your spirits up through the power of music and song. I suggest checking out her MySpace and getting some of her earlier material before diving into this video.  And if ya like it, you can get it on iTunes. Enjoy!         (The offer still stands for a north central Dub V tour, will keep ya'll posted!)

2 comments:

edgelounger said...

pew pew pew

Cory said...

Nube style, I know.