Saturday, June 26, 2010

"I feel so good...in my neighborhood"

Here I come again....I've got to have arugula, now!
Dang, the double dig has proved to be the ultimate method to producing strong crops with vigorous growth and little weeds. We had a great swiss chard arugula lettuce salad last night, gathered; 100 feet away from the dining room table. Is this love that I'm feelin'? Yes, it is love. Love for spicy greens and neem, baby.


Arugula is good for you. 


Eat yer greenies, kiddies. Maybe we'll get some pumpkins outta the Davis patch. Warning to Josh if his house gets overrun. I'll do my best to control the patch.  Appetites Up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cory, It's Erin Dzaack.
Do you know if anyone is playing soccer or ultimate frisbee (or something of the like)? I think that they played in Thomas last summer, but I didn't. So I was just wondering if any of that is going on this summer. Thanks!

Cory said...

Erin,

Despite some little thunder showers, we played this evening at the DTEMS field in Thomas. We play Monday at "5." But if you get there at 5 then you will be lonely until 5:15 or so...we usually start play at 5:30. Bring friends! Hope to see you there next week!

Cory

Cory said...

Oh, and we have been playing ultimate frisbee. Talk of soccer and some scrappy games have occured...but frisbee has taken the cake.