Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Son of Man

Since I cant figure out this damn new format for blogger, I can't put up these sick videos...

A picture is worth a thousand words. Nobody told you that one thousand words is worth about three (3) minutes. Three minutes, depending on what you do for a living, is worth _______?

Ian B., Jacob and Athey L., Adam and I went a-rippin' off of Bald Knob last week and we cam across this sweet little watering hole/hose. Refreshing is an understatement.




While waiting for climbers I carved out this character, who began talking to me about skiing in South Africa and surfing Dub V. Does he/she/it have some sort of visionary message for we humans that are riding the tumultuous earth changes? If it hasn't melted yet, I'll tell you what the next forecast is...Good Luck.



Happy Holy Daze to all believers, and to hell with the rest of ya'll heathen creeps. Get on board now, or else you may just be thinking for a change.

No comments: