Saturday, July 18, 2009

Todo bien

All Good 13 was the luckiest yet. I saw over thirty (30) bands and was psyched to spend each night somewhat-stargazing from my hammock. I love these West Virginia Mountains!
The Intergalactic Space Freak Party was spacey with Big Nazo!


Buckethead...this guy is totally sick.

I spotted this beauty near the front gate

One lucky morning while opening at Hypno I was drawn to the dew art world
I just moved into a new apartment in Davis. Finally, another resting place for my junk...for a year, at least.
Toots at 9:30 in DC and Floyd Fest are the next things on the radar.

Oh, and I just saw Boulder Acoustic Society at the Fiddle (Kate and Adam, check them out!), holy oh yeah yeah yeah! See these guys on top of the list I have slowly compiled, the rock with soul and their album is rad, complete with pop up 3-D viewer of band pics, way cool.
Cyber later.

No comments: